With the mental health impact of Covid-19 the Department of Health has increased the availability of Medicare rebates for Online counselling. Medicare eligibility and fees will be shared during the booking consultation.
While Online counselling complies with social distancing and strict hygiene requirements it is also personal, and just like face to face counselling. You will be able to see, hear and work with your counsellor in your own home or in a private setting that is familiar to you. Our Tele-counselling service has many other advantages it;
- Is confidential, convenient and safe
- Provides quick and efficient access to qualified and experienced professional counselling
- Is time efficient and simple too organise
- Fits easily into your busy work and home schedule
- Removes the travel time to and from the session
- Minimises or eliminate the need for a babysitter
- Provides easier access to people with mobility issues due to disability
- Is accessible from anywhere in Australia
- Allows two or more participants to attend from different locations
Our Online counselling service begins with a confidential email link sent to your computer, iPad or phone. You click on the link and the session will start.
Client experiences with online video counselling
Research, and the following testimonials show that, with online video counselling, a professional empathic and productive relationship can develop between counsellor and client. The following testimonials have been modified to protect anonymity.
These testimonials show that positive client outcomes not only have to do with the skills of the counsellor but also with the convenience and accessibility of the medium used.
To arrange an appointment, please contact us using the form below.
Please Note: this form will contact us by phone and we will return your call by phone within the hour.