When significant personal problems are playing on your mind, and you’re not sure how to approach them, the anxiety and stress involved can have a big impact on your physical and emotional health.
The effects of personal problems.
Personal problems can be caused by relationships difficulties, family issues as well as financial, work or addiction problems.
The emotional effects of personal trauma can:
- Trigger feelings of depression
- Reduce energy levels
- Increase mood swings
- Result in social withdrawal
- Lead to a loss of confidence
- Increase anxiety
- Provoke passive, aggressive or assertive anger
Personal counselling will help you to think and communicate rationally, regain emotional strength and develop a sense of purpose.
Our experienced and qualified counsellors can help.
While anxiety, emotional withdrawal and anger are common responses to emotional pressure, they usually pass once the stressful situation is dealt with. We will work with you to:
- Understand the problems complexity and its physical, emotional and behavioural impacts on you and your loved ones
- Become aware of the resources available to help you deal with the problems
- Communicate rationally about the issues, regain emotional strength and develop a sense of purpose
- Implement an empathic process that considers the emotional impact on yourself and all those intimately involved
We will help you to regain your emotional Maturity.
As an emotionally mature person you will regain confidence, take responsibility, acts with integrity and thinks ahead of time of possible outcomes before making a decision. You will derive your actions out of knowledge and wisdom without shying away from things that are difficult.
Personal Counselling testimonials
The following clients have agreed to share their experiences of personal counselling with you. Names changes have been made to protect anonymity.
To arrange an appointment, please contact us using the form below.
Please Note: this form will contact us by phone and we will return your call by phone within the hour.